Sunday, August 07, 2005

Soon to be Moving

For those who are wondering what has happened to the Hero Beat column, it is still alive. I have recently moved from the Paragon Mirror to the Paragon City Free Press, and because of my agreement with the paper, I have retained the rights to the Hero Beat column name and all of the previously written columns. I will soon be officially moving it to its new home at the Paragon City Free Press site, where I will be a Chief Editor, a reporter, and a columnist. It is a lot of hats to wear, and I have been spending the past few weeks in preparation for the change.

I am hoping that everything will be ready very soon, and in the meantime, please take the time to check out an exciting new radio station in Paragon City, The Cape. Or, of course, feel free to read my old columns, which will remain at this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home